What different models are available in the H-PURIFIER range?
The H-PURIFIER range has 3 models:
H-PURIFIER 300 - This model. The standard model.
H-PURIFIER 500 - The model with a diffuser to release fragrances, or probiotics that help to sanitise surfaces.Shop Now
H-PURIFIER 700 - The model with a diffuser to release fragrances, or probiotics that help to sanitise surfaces and a humidifier which diffuses a light mist that will improve the air quality. Shop Now
How do you clean the filter?
Your H-Purifier will monitor the condition of your filter. A CLEAN FILTER OR REPLACE FILTER alert will appear on the left side of the display and flash indicating action is required to clean or change the filter. To clean the filter, follows these steps:
1. Remove the Air Inlet Cover from your product.
2. Unlock the Filter release switch.
3. Remove the filter from your product.
4. Use a Vacuum Cleaner to clean the external mesh on the Filter Assembly OR Replace with a NEW filter.
5. Re-Fit the Filter assembly into the product.
6. Lock the filter release switch.
7. Refit the Air Inlet Cover to your product.
8. Plug in your appliance to the power supply and switch on.
9. Press the INFORMATION button and follow the instructions to reset the Filter Clean function by holding the button for 3 secs, an audible alert will be heard to indicate a successful reset.