After your order has been processed, you will receive an email, SMS or phone call within 24-48 hours from our logistics partner, Product Care Group, directing you to their booking portal.
Delivery is booked via the Product Care Group portal, and availability can be from 2-5 working days for UK mainland depending on courier availability and your preferred delivery date. For offshore deliveries, the lead-time may be up to 14 days. Unfortunately we do not currently deliver to Northern Ireland.
Once the delivery arrives, please ensure you promptly check, as quickly as possible, that the delivery is correct and includes all and only the purchased products. You will be asked to sign that everything has been delivered correctly, if you are not happy in anyway, please include this on the document.
In the event that the packaging or boxing of the products ordered by you reaches its destination visibly damaged, you are invited to refuse to accept the delivery from the carrier/courier or accept the delivery “with reservations”.
Delivery & Services cost (Additional services must be selected when placing the order)
Free delivery for all appliances
Installation is FREE, but must still be selected in the Cart
Removal of old product and recycle/WEEE dispose is £19.99
Our partners at Product Care Group have outlined below what is involved in the Delivery and Installation services, including some helpful tips on how to make the process run smoothly;
Freestanding Laundry Delivery
Our Service for you
• Send a skilled Home Delivery Technician who will unpackage and place your new appliance where required and adjust the feet to make sure it’s level.
- Take away and recycle all the unwanted external packaging.
- Unfortunately we won’t be able to remove the packing/transit bolts solely during the delivery service, we can when the installation service is included.
- The transit bolts are designed for clamping anti-vibration components inside of the washing machine during the transportation process, they need to be removed before the first cycle.
- To remove please follow the below steps;
- Remove the back panel/cover
2. Remove the 4 or 5 bolts on the rear side and take out the stabilisers from within the machine
3. Replace the back panel/cover
4. Fill the holes left by the bolts with the smaller circular plugs required
Freestanding Laundry Installation
Our Service for you
- Connect your appliance to existing water outlet and waste pipes.
- Plug in your appliance to an existing standard electric socket.
- Switch on your appliance and run a test cycle to ensure it is functioning correctly.
- If you have chosen Removal & Recycling, we’ll take your old comparable appliance when we leave.
- We take pictures of all of our installations so we can keep a record of the service.
What you need to do
To help towards a successful installation there are a number of things for you to please check:
• Our delivery experts will require clear access so we can safely bring your appliance from your property entrance to the room of your choice.
- Drain your current appliance.
- You’ll need a standard three-pin electric socket to be within one metre of your new appliance.
- Ensure your waste pipe and water supply are also no more than 1m away from where the appliance is to be located.
- Carefully check the dimensions of your new appliance on the manufacture’s website, just to make sure you’ve got enough space in your room of choice.
- A condensing tumble dryer will need its own waste outlet if you’d like it to be connected to your waste water system; otherwise, you’ll need to empty the water container regularly.
There are a few things we don’t do
• If your water isolation valve does not function (e.g. is seized due to limescale) we are unable to fix this and you'll need to source your own plumber.
- We don’t make any changes to your property including remedial electric work, fixings, pipework, cabinetry or removal of any internal or external doors to gain access.
- The Laundry appliances we install all require a standard three-pin electric plug socket. We don’t hardwire any of these appliances.
If access is restricted occasionally we may not be able to complete installation to avoid damaging the appliance.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013
We offer our customer the chance to recycle their old appliances when purchasing a new item from us aligning with the WEEE Regulations 2013.
By purchasing an EEE (Electrical and Electronic Equipment), the equivalent WEEE collection service (recycle option at checkout) can be requested at the time of purchase.
The equivalent WEEE collection service (recycle option at checkout) takes place at the same time as the delivery of the new EEE.