Weighing just 5kg in use, the HL4 makes it easy for you to clean your entire home. Steer
effortlessly around furniture with the swiveling floorhead and remove heavy lifting by converting to portable mode with PUSH&LIFT™.
CONSISTENT POWERFUL CLEANING ALL AROUND YOUR HOME
Deep clean carpets and hard floors using the combination floorhead with ANTI-TWIST™ brushbar. No loss of suction* ensures consistent great performance, even when the dustbin is nearly up to the maximum level.
HL4 boasts a wide range of design features, all of which make this model exceptional value for money. Simply switch from hard floors to carpets with fingertip controls, and move seamlessly to other surfaces with the single press of a button. An ergonomic, soft-grip handle makes the HL4 easy and comfortable to use, whilst effortless bin emptying avoids mess.
Does this vacuum cleaner come with a warranty?
This vacuum cleaner comes with a 3 year warranty.
The 3 year warranty will be automatically registered upon checkout.
What different models are available in the Hoover HL4 range?
The Hoover HL4 range has 2 variations:
Hoover HL4 Home - This model. The red and grey standard model.
Hoover HL4 Pets - The blue and yellow pets model with an additional mini turbo brush for cleaning up pet hair.
How do you empty the dust container?
1. Press and hold the dust bin release button.
2. Remove the dust bin assembly from your cleaner.
3. Press the dust bin empty button over a rubbish bin to empty.
4. Press the dust bin lid button to release the bin lid.
5. Open the dust bin lid.
6. Remove excess debris over a rubbish bin.
To refit the dust bin to your cleaner, follow the above steps in reverse.
How do you clean the exhaust filter?
1. Push the exhaust filter cover release button upwards.
2. Remove the exhaust filter cover from your cleaner.
3. Press the exhaust filter release latch and remove the filter.
4. Remove any excess debris from the filter.
5. Clean the filter using lukewarm water.
6. Leave the filter to dry for 24Hrs before re-fitting.
How do you clean the pre-motor filter?
1. Remove the dust bin assembly from your cleaner.
2. Remove both pre-motor filters from the main product unit.
3. Remove any excess debris from the filters.
4. Clean the filters using lukewarm water.
6. Leave the filters to dry for 24Hrs before re-fitting.